Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.

Let me explain. but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.

Thanks to have this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.

I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from what it means in the society.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Ralph a MUSIC CRAZY from DAGHAN PLANET طراحی وآموزش سایت گروه آموزشی تربیت بدنی شهرستان بهشهر مکانیک و آهن سلامتی، زندگی شاد، با لایف ایندکسین پلاک من تیم مهندسی آگرین صریر علی در قلم سفر